This version of a Greek salad has everything you love about this classic dish—refreshing tomato and cucumber, crunchy bell pepper, olives, and feta—and is low in fat and calories!
- 3 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp. dried oregano leaves (or 1½ tsp. finely chopped fresh oregano)
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- ¼ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup small green olives
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
Here are your instructions:
Combine vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; whisk to blend.
Slowly add oil, whisking continuously, until blended. Set aside.
Combine greens, tomatoes, bell pepper, cucumber, onion, olives, and cheese in a large bowl; mix well.
Drizzle salad evenly with dressing; toss gently to blend.
Some of the links in my blogs may be affiliate links. See my disclaimer page for more information.