Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Have your croutons and eat them too with this lighter version of Caesar salad that’s high in protein but low in calories.
- 3 romaine lettuce heads, chopped (or torn)
- 12 oz grilled chicken breast, boneless, skinless, sliced
- ¾ cup Creamy Lemon Caesar Dressing
- ¼ cup whole wheat croutons
- ¼ cup shaved Parmesan cheese (about ¾ oz)
Place lettuce and chicken in a large serving bowl.
Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to blend.
Sprinkle with croutons and cheese.
Some of the links in my blogs may be affiliate links. See my disclaimer page for more information.