Make tonight burger night with these flavorful turkey burgers seasoned with fresh herbs. We topped ours with fresh salsa, a healthy, low-calorie condiment.
- ¼ cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- ½ cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 lb. raw 93% lean ground turkey breast
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
Combine bread crumbs and buttermilk in a medium bowl; mix well. Let sit for 10 minutes.
Preheat grill or broiler on high.
Add turkey, green onions, parsley, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper (if desired) to bread crumb mixture; mix well with clean hands.
Shape into 4 patties.
Grill or broil for 5 to 6 minutes on each side, or until patties are no longer pink in the middle.
Some of the links in my blogs may be affiliate links. See my disclaimer page for more information.