Mini Denver Quiches
These mini Denver quiches with ham, cheese, and bell pepper are perfect bite-sized appetizers for brunch, and they make a great grab-and-go breakfast!
- 6 large eggs
- 1½ cups nonfat milk
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- ½ medium green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 oz. low-sodium, nitrite-free lean ham, chopped
- 2 oz. cheddar cheese, grated
Here are your instructions:
Heat oven to 375° F.
Combine eggs and milk in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper if desired; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Lightly coat a twelve cup muffin tin with spray.
Evenly place onion, bell peppers, ham, and cheese into muffin cups.
Evenly pour egg mixture over onion mixture in cups.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of quiche comes out clean.
Some of the links in my blogs may be affiliate links. See my disclaimer page for more information.