Try this recipe and make your own hummus in no time!
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), reserve liquid
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup tahini (sesame butter)
- Sea salt (to taste; optional
- Paprika (for garnish; optional)
Here are your instructions:
Place chickpeas, lemon juice, oil, and garlic in food processor or blender and pulse until chickpeas are mashed.
Add tahini; pulse for 1 minute. If hummus is too thick, add some of the reserved chickpea liquid. Add salt if desired.
Garnish with paprika if desired.
Some of the links in my blogs may be affiliate links. See my disclaimer page for more information.