Greek Yogurt Parfait with Strawberries and Blueberries
Celebrate summer with this colorful parfait! Bring this to any party, and it’s sure to be a hit!
- 8 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups fresh strawberry slices
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
Place 2 cups yogurt in a 1½ quart, glass dish. Top with ½ cup strawberries and ½ cup blueberries. Repeat layers four times. Drizzle with honey.
Want to make an individual serving?
- Place ⅓ of the yogurt in a tall glass.
- Top with ⅓ of the strawberries and
- ⅓ of the blueberries.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Drizzle with ½ tsp. of honey.
Some of the links in my blogs may be affiliate links. See my disclaimer page for more information.